You: Want the great benefits of exercise without the hassle of going to a gym.
Me: Provide a fun, motivating and energizing live at-home workout with an upper-body focus, modified for all levels. Just show up, right at home, and I’ll do the rest!
- New Winter Energy series, January 3 through Feb. 25, 2022
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11-11:55 am Eastern (Standing only)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-8 am Eastern (Shorter and a bit more intense, includes some floor work)
- Mix and match days and times to suit your schedule!
- Cost: All-access $320
- One day per week for 8 weeks (flexible): $80
- Discounts: Half price for current coaching clients and participants in my January Challenge!
- Discount or credit also available in case of travel, injury, etc.
- To sign up, book a quick Zoom meeting with me here to discuss your needs, goals, modifications, etc.!
- Ongoing participants can simply submit payment here or Venmo @Patricia-Linderman
No special gym equipment needed — just two hand weights (cans of beans or water bottles are fine), a loop resistance band (I’m happy to mail you one if you don’t have one), and one heavier object with a handle (a jug of laundry detergent is good if you don’t have a kettlebell).
What participants are saying:
I have gotten stronger, more motivated, more energetic and more positive, mood-wise, since doing Patricia’s exercise routines three times a week. Patricia’s workout is amazing. I have lost 4 inches and reduced my A1C from diabetic to pre-diabetic. She is easy to follow, keeps up the pace and delivers results.
I love that Patricia is able to run a class across multiple time zones, and varying exercise needs, yet each class feels tailored to my needs. I can tell I’m gaining arm and core strength, and also feel a lot less achy (especially in my back and problematic left heel).
What a great program that makes a variety of exercises fun. It’s so convenient to be able to do this in my own home, and if I feel self-conscious about doing moves in front of other people (people who are not watching me, of course, but watching Patricia!), I can just turn off my video. What has surprised me the most is how much resistance training we do in addition to aerobics; not to mention balance, strength, flexibility and stretching. It really covers it all and the music is great, too!
The workouts have been especially beneficial to my upper body strength. I can already feel the improvement after approximately eight weeks of workouts. I’m also experiencing far less shortness of breath while climbing stairs. I came to the workout sessions after years out of the gym. Well, slowly but surely the routines brought me back to “life” and wellbeing. I started slow but little by little I could catch up with the class in terms of stamina and energy as well as ease of movement. BEST gift I have given to myself in a LONGGG TIME!