It’s not downhill from here! Do you want to turn your body and health around, but you’re not sure how? I’m here to support you in ways both large and small.
Get started with my free offerings:
- Simple but impactful ideas aimed at women over 45 that you can use right now, in my blog posts and my free twice-monthly Fierce Midlife Jetpack
- “Free Your Heart” free weekly group on Zoom, where we build the peace, calm and confidence we need to create positive change.
- Monthly Laughter Wellness group, “Laugh Your Head Off,” for stress relief, connection, and lots of fun!
- “Fierce in the Forest” weekly outdoor workouts for those in the Northern Virginia area 🌲
Then get more involved:
- Join my fun, full-body Zoom workout series for all levels. I’ve got a wonderful group located from Washington State to Nairobi — contact me to give it a try!
- Book a free one-on-one Midlife Tuneup with me. NOT a sales call — this is real coaching where I show you what I can do as we tackle five areas that may be holding you back, and identify the ONE most impactful thing you can start doing today to make progress!
Would you like to have me “at your elbow” as you make positive change?
We all need a coach (even coaches need coaches!) to encourage us, inspire us, hold us accountable (in a supportive way) and see things we can’t see.
That is the magic — when most people get discouraged and give up, we won’t!
I offer affordable 3- and 6-month coaching packages where we meet 2-4 times a month to develop and adjust your plan as you start on your unique path to the body and life you want. Your package also includes group coaching sessions and workshops, as well as the option of add-on workouts, so you can make even faster progress! Contact me to find out more!
And if you’re really ready to turn things around and achieve more than you thought possible …
One year from now, you could … have 40, 50 or even 100 pounds less excess fat … Get back to a sport or activity you love … Get rid of negative self-talk that’s been holding you back … Feel free and easy in your body … Or what else do you want to achieve?
There’s strong evidence that people with healthy habits at midlife (nutritious food, enjoyable exercise, effective ways to manage stress, not smoking) can live at least ten more years of vibrant, active life compared to people without these good habits. Even if you don’t have them now, achieving these habits at midlife can give you those extra years to enjoy!
And I can help you get there. Is that worth your time and a bit of investment in my coaching? I’m confident that it is — in fact, if you reach the end of your contract with me and don’t think it was worth twice your investment, I’ll happily refund what you paid 🙂.
Ready to start? Send me a message today!