Less self-sabotage and more positive emotions, thanks to 15-30 minutes a day with a simple 6-week program, using an app right on your phone!
As I’ve found in my own life, the Positive Intelligence program directly reduces our internal worry and stress (even if nothing changes in the world around us) with its brilliant three-pronged approach:
1. Increasing our self-command or mindfulness “muscles.” Short exercises (as little as 2 minutes) are easily interspersed through the busiest day. After 6 weeks, the difference can even be seen on a brain scan!
2. Strengthening our internal “Sage” — the calm, wise, joyful being who is naturally present in all of us, but usually hidden by the emotions of our “survival brain” (like fear and anger) and our Saboteur tendencies. The Sage is known for positive emotions, compassion (including for ourselves), curiosity, creativity, and focused action in harmony with our values. I’ve found myself spending much more time in “Sage” mode since going through this program, and I know those around me have benefited too.
3. Gently weakening our “Saboteurs” — the patterns we’ve developed to cope with life but which are actually counterproductive, like procrastination, perfectionism, people-pleasing and more. The “Judge” is the master Saboteur who is constantly beating us up, criticizing others, and telling us that things are going wrong. The Judge tells us this is necessary for our protection, but good news — it isn’t necessary, and it’s actually harmful!
Which Saboteurs affect you the most? Take the free online Saboteur Assessment here (use the same email you would use to register for the program, so your results can be linked).
Interested in learning more?
Here is a TED talk by Shirzad Chamine, the founder and leader of the program.
And here is a test of your current “PQ”: your ratio of positive to negative emotions. (It’s recommended to take it several times, because we all have good and bad days.)
And this is the main Positive Intelligence website to explore.
I don’t work for Positive Intelligence, but I’ve signed on as an affiliate coach so I can take people through this brilliant program. The list price of this program is $995, but I am able to offer significant discounts to my clients and followers. There are three ways to go through the program with me:
- Follow the 6-week program on your own, or with a “Pod” of friends that you organize, with email/messaging support from me.
- Join a “Pod” created by me or by a coach in my network, to provide you with support and accountability as you go through the program.
- Add personal coaching from me during the six weeks, to focus on your individual goals and get the most out of the program.
In all the options, you also retain the app for a year so you can continue to use the exercises and repeat the content. There’s also an option called “Grow” where you can continue to access great new content and keep building your “PQ muscles.” Here’s what a current participant has to say: I have been loving Grow. The daily practices help make all the information of the six weeks understandable. Especially how to opt for a sage approach to an issue. Loving it.