Why join my challenge group this January? Because it’s fun, empowering, and effective!
- Committing to the right challenge (a stretch but achievable) for 30 days can set you on a new track and raise your well-being to the next level. And it’s easier and more fun with the support, accountability and camaraderie of a coach at your side and an encouraging group (the best part, according to the September participants).
- The group’s positive energy helps you get through those tricky first 7-10 days. Then it gets easier, but you’ll still face barriers and temptations (ranging from limiting beliefs to a spouse who keeps buying potato chips😝) and the group will help you navigate them.
- After you practice a new habit for 30 days, it’s much more likely to stick, and you’ll have proved to yourself that you can do it!
- You’ll surely notice how good you feel after 30 days: lighter, more energetic, sleeping better, with fewer chronic symptoms, or ???
Will it be uncomfortable at times? Sure! But staying stuck in less-healthy habits is uncomfortable too. Habit change is challenging — but we’ve got your back!
Let’s do this together! I’m taking on a challenge along with you — I’m stretching a little beyond my previous challenge in September, with 100 grams of protein a day, logging all my food, 30 minutes of meditation a day, and no alcohol (not easy, but I know I can do it with the accountability of this group!).
How it works:
– I’ll select 4 or 5 people for each group, for optimal communication and real camaraderie.
– Your group will meet once a week on Zoom to share barriers, struggles and breakthroughs, and get some coaching from me.
– You’ll also have a Messenger or WhatsApp group (including me) for daily accountability and support right on your phone.
All this for just $150, and you can withdraw anytime for a full refund if the program doesn’t exceed your expectations.
What challenge might it be for you? 10,000 steps a day? Intermittent fasting? Cutting out sugar? “Dry January”? “Veganuary”? Daily yoga? The Whole30? Getting 8 hours in bed each night? Meeting the recommended 150 minutes/week of exercise? Finally adding strength training to your routine? Or a combination of these?
Schedule a free Zoom meeting with me during December to choose the right challenge for you. Note: this is a free service for you, whether you sign up with me or not 😀 Or just contact me to find out more. A small, no-risk investment of $150 brings a fun experience that can change your life and health for the better. I’m looking forward to getting fierce along with you in January!